Free online book “Troubleshooting Virtual Private Networks” from InformIT Reference Library. Troubleshooting Virtual Private Networks presents a systematic troubleshooting methodology for network engineers, administrators, and architects tasked with managing and deploying Cisco IOS VPNs.
With eight self-contained chapters designed to facilitate rapid and straightforward troubleshooting, this book provides detailed information on addressing all common and not-so-common issues with IPSec VPNs, MPLS Layer-3 VPNs, Any Transport over MPLS (AToM)-based Layer-2 VPNs, L2TP Version 3 (L2TPv3)-based Layer-2 VPNs, L2TP Version 2 (L2TPv2) VPNs, PPTP VPNs, and L2F VPNs. This book not only shows you how to correct problems but also how to avoid them in the first place with expert VPN configuration guidance and optimization tips.
Table of Contents
- Basic Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Layer Two Forwarding Protocol VPNs
- Troubleshooting Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol VPNs
- Troubleshooting the Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 2 VPNs
- Troubleshooting L2TPv3 Based VPNs
- Troubleshooting Multiprotocol Label Switching Layer 3 VPNs
- Troubleshooting Any Transport over MPLS Based VPNs
Number of pages: 840
Link: Read online.