This is the online version of The Instructional Use of Learning Objects, a new book that tries to go beyond the technological hype and connect learning objects to instruction and learning.
The Agency for Instructional Technology and The Association for Educational Communications and Technology’s new book The Instructional Use of Learning Objects presents the cutting edge of modern instructional design theory. Learning objects …may provide the foundation for an adaptive, generative, scalable learning architecture… [wherein both] teaching and learning as we know them are certain to be revolutionized
Table of Contents
- Learning objects explained
- Learning objects and constructivist thought
- Learning objects and people
- Learning objects implementation war stories
- Learning objects and the future