A companion book with exercises (electrodynamics problems with solutions) is available for The Electromagnetic Field Theory Textbook.
This is a companion volume to the book Electromagnetic Field Theory by Bo Thidé. The problems and their solutions were created by the co-authors who all have taught this course or its predecessor.
Table of Contents
- Maxwell’s Equations
- Electromagnetic Potentials and Waves
- Relativistic Electrodynamics
- Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Electrodynamics
- Electromagnetic Energy, Momentum and Stress
- Radiation from Extended Sources
- Multipole Radiation
- Radiation from Moving Point Charges
- Radiation from Accelerated Particles
Format(s): PDF, DVI
File size: 460.05 KB
Number of pages: 94