“The Developer’s Guide to the Force.com Platform: Advanced Programming Techniques for Cloud Computing”presents a complete picture of the capabilities of the Force.com platform.
Aimed at developers with its concise coverage, the Guide provides a framework for understanding the Force.com platform with a narrative journey through the entire platform. This book is intended to be a rich introduction to the breadth and depth of the Force.com platform. As a developer, you can use this book to provide a solid framework for achieving your goals on the platform.
Table of Contents
- Starting Your Force Platform Application
- Expanding data options
- Workflow and Approvals
- Reaping Value Through Reports
- Protecting Your Data
- The Force Platform IDE
- Visualforce Pages
- Apex and Data
- Extended Visualforce Components and Controllers
- Email Services with the Force Platform
- Taking Your Application Public with Force Platform Sites
File size: 9.65 MB
Number of pages: 539