The Age of Einstein, is a brief introduction to Einstein’s Theories of Special and General Relativity.
It is a book for the inquisitive general reader who wishes to gain an understanding of the key ideas put forward by the greatest scientist of the 20th-century.
- Understanding the Physical Universe
- Describing Everyday Motion
- Einstein’s Theory of Special Relativity
- Newton’s Dynamics
- Equivalence of Mass and Energy: E = mc2
- An Introduction to Einstein’s General Relativity
File size: 409.21 KB
Number of pages: 82