This guide provides guidance and recommendations to enable you to set up a team development environment and work successfully within it.
If you are beginning a .NET team development project, you first need to understand how to establish development processes that work in a team environment. You need to know how to set up and work with the team development features supported by the Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET integrated development environment (IDE), and you also need to be aware of the development techniques (such as how to set assembly references in the correct way) that must be followed by your development team members to ensure successful team working.
Table of Contents
- Introducing the Team Environment
- ASP .NET Web Application Development Models
- Structuring Solutions and Projects
- Managing Dependencies
- The Build Process
- Working with Visual SourceSafe
- Setting Up and Maintaining the Team Environment
- BuildIt: An Automated Build Tool for Visual Studio .NET
File size: 949 KB
Number of pages: 122