Free online book Student Survival Guide to Managing Group Projects by Stephanie Ludi. This latest edition includes more material to make your team successful. I am a professor now, and in virtually every course that I have taught I have assigned a team project. Over the years, I have seen dozens of teams, some more successful than others. Each is a learning experience for both the students and myself.
At any rate, teamwork is essential and the intent of this guide is to give you some points to ponder and some skills to help you during your group project. I also hope that you use this guide as a reference, not as some book that your professor is making you read from cover to cover (although that may happen). I have laid out this book so that issues and topics are easy to look up. I hope that this guide helps make your experiences in group projects more productive and rewarding.
Table of Contents
- Administrative Duties That Lay the Project and Group Foundation
- Successful Group Dynamics
- Project Management
- What You Need to Know About Risk
- Interpersonal Communication
- Potential Profiles of A Group Member
- Handling Conflict
- Time Management and Priorities That Are Unique To Students
- The Group Grade
- Other Useful Stuff
Link: Read online.