“State of the Art in Face Recognition”, edited by Julio Ponce and Adem Karahoca, from InTech. Read it online or download in pdf format. Face recognition has become one of the most intensively investigated topics in biometrics.
Recent and comprehensive surveys found in the literature, such as , provide a good indication of how active are the research activities in this area. Likewise in other fields in pattern recognition, the identification of faces has been addressed from different approaches according to the chosen representation and the design of the classification method.
Table of Contents
- Trends in Nearest Feature Classification for Face Recognition—Achievements and Perspectives
- Subspace Methods for Face Recognition: Singularity, Regularization, and Robustness
- A Multi-Stage Classifier for Face Recognition Undertaken by Coarse-to-fine Strategy
- PCA-ANN Face Recognition System based on Photometric Normalization Techniques
- Online Incremental Face Recognition System Using Eigenface Feature and Neural Classifier
- High Speed Holographic Optical Correlator for Face Recognition
- 3D Face Mesh Modeling for 3D Face Recognition
- Occlusions in Face Recognition: a 3D Approach
- A Model-based Approach for Combined Tracking and Resolution Enhancement of Faces in Low Resolution Video
- Face Recognition Based on Human Visual Perception Theories and Unsupervised ANN
- Gender Classification by Information Fusion of Hair and Face
- Emotion Modelling and Facial Affect Recognition in Human-Computer and Human-Robot Interaction
Publisher: I-Tech Education and Publishing
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 22.40 MB
Number of pages: 436
Link: Download or read online.