This free book teaches the object-oriented programming language, Squeak. Focuses on the basics and uses case study examples to cover the entire process of object-oriented development.
The book covers the whole process, while focusing on the basics and compelling case studies. Includes a rich description of object-oriented process. Emphasizes historical perspectives. Introduces simple UML. For readers wanting to learn more about object-oriented programming.
Table of Contents
- How to program in Squeak, from both a language and an environment perspective
- How do design programs for Squeak
- How to build user interfaces in Squeak
- How to design and evaluate user interfaces in Squeak
- How to do multimedia in Squeak
- And lots of examples of how to do it
File size: 2.00 MB
Number of pages: 306