For readers who are new to Office 11 and want to get up and running quickly, Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Office 2003 in 24 Hours will do the trick. This book includes shortcuts and ways to accomplish the most common tasks in Office.
Although this book is not a complicated reference book, you learn almost every aspect of Office 2003 from a typical user’s point of view. Office 2003 includes many advanced technical details that most users never need, and this book does not waste your time with those. You want to get up to speed with Office 2003 in 24 hours, and this book helps you fulfill that goal.
This book is for both beginning and advanced Office 2003 users. Readers rarely believe that lofty claim for good reason, but the design of this book and the nature of Office 2003 make it possible for this book to address such a wide audience.
Table of Contents
- Getting Acquainted with Office 2003
- Welcome to Word 2003
- Formatting with Word 2003
- Managing Documents and Customizing Word 2003
- Advanced Word 2003
- Understanding Excel 2003 Workbooks
- Restructuring and Editing Excel 2003 Worksheets
- Using Excel 2003
- Formatting Worksheets to Look Great
- Charting with Excel 2003
- PowerPoint 2003 Presentations
- Editing and Arranging Your Presentations
- PowerPoint 2003 Advanced Features
- Animating Your Presentations
- Communicating with Outlook 2003
- Planning and Scheduling with Outlook 2003
- Access 2003 Basics
- Entering and Displaying Access 2003 Data
- Retrieving Your Data
- Reporting with Access 2003
- Office 2003 and the Internet
- Creating Web Content with Word
- Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Publishing with Flair Using Publisher 2003
- Adding Art to Your Publications
- Using FrontPage 2003 for Web Page Design and Creation
- Managing Your Web with FrontPage
Number of pages: 504
Link: Read online.