The main idea and the driver of further research in the area of face recognition are security applications and human-computer interaction. Face recognition represents an intuitive and non-intrusive method of recognizing people and this is why it became one of three identification methods used in e-passports and a biometric of choice for many other security applications.
This goal of this book is to provide the reader with the most up to date research performed in automatic face recognition. The chapters presented use innovative approaches to deal with a wide variety of unsolved issues.
- Image Compression in Face Recognition – a Literature Survey
- New Parallel Models for Face Recognition
- Robust Face Recognition System Based on a Multi-Views Face Database
- Face Recognition by Discriminative Orthogonal Rank-one Tensor Decomposition
- Intelligent Local Face Recognition
- Generating Optimal Face Image in Face Recognition System
- Multiresolution Methods in Face Recognition
- Illumination Normalization using Quotient Image-based Techniques
- Liveness Detection for Face Recognition
- 2D-3D Mixed Face Recognition Schemes
- Recognizing Face Images with Disguise Variations
- Discriminant Subspace Analysis for Uncertain Situation in Facial Recognition
- Blood Perfusion Models for Infrared Face Recognition
- Discriminating Color Faces For Recognition
- A Novel Approach to Using Color Information in Improving Face Recognition Systems Based on Multi-Layer Neural Networks
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 16.72 MB
Number of pages: 236
Link: Download or read online.