Full contents of “Modern Information Systems” from InTech is available online or you can download it in pdf format. The realization of modern information systems with great characteristics and functionalities implemented for specific areas of interest is a fact of our modern and demanding digital society and this is the main scope of this book.
Therefore, this book aims to present a number of innovative and recently developed information systems. It is titled “Modern Information Systems” and includes 8 chapters. This book may assist researchers on studying the innovative functions of modern systems in various areas like health, telematics, knowledge management, etc. It can also assist young students in capturing the new research tendencies of the information systems development.
Table of Contents
- Use of Descriptive Statistical Indicators for Aggregating Environmental Data in Multi-Scale European Databases
- Ontology Approach in Lens Design
- Quality Management of the Passenger Terminal Services on the Base of Information System
- Document Image Processing for Hospital Information Systems
- Open Source Software Development on Medical Domain
- Communication Architecture in the Chosen Telematics Transport Systems
- Critical Role of ‘T-Shaped Skills & Incentive Rewards’ as Determinants for Knowledge Management Enablers: A Case of Indian Study
- Building Information Systems – Extended Building-Related Information Systems Based on Geospatial Standards
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 11.18 MB
Number of pages: 166
Link: Download or read online.