A reference guide from InformIT. It covers topics like working with Microsoft Word, accelerating your knowledge of Excel, presenting professionally with PowerPoint and posting a web site with FrontPage.
From formatting Word documents to designing effective PowerPoint presentations, let Tom Bunzel guide you through the Microsoft Office Suite of applications. The Table of Contents on the left will help you find where to start.
Table of Contents
- Surrealty: An Organic Case Study
- Working with Microsoft Word
- Accelerating Your Knowledge of Excel
- Maintaining a Positive Outlook
- “Where Are My Socks?” Accessing Your Important Information
- Presenting Professionally with PowerPoint
- Posting a Web Site with FrontPage
- Publish or Perish
- Get Visual with Visio
- Tools That Integrate Your Office Applications
- Getting Organized with OneNote
Link: Read online.