Free GRE Literature In English Test Practice Book. This free GRE practice book contains one actual, full-length GRE Literature In English Test and test-taking strategies. You can become familiar with test structure, content, test instructions and answering procedures.
Each edition of the test consists of approximately 230 questions on poetry, drama, biography, the essay, the short story, the novel, criticism, literary theory and the history of the language. Some questions are based on short works reprinted in their entirety, some on excerpts from longer works. The test draws on literature in English from the British Isles, the United States, and other parts of the world. It also contains a few questions on major works, including the Bible, translated from other languages.
Table of Contents
- Purpose of the GRE Subject Tests
- Development of the Subject Tests
- Content of the Literature in English Test
- Preparing for a Subject Test
- Test-Taking Strategies
- What Your Scores Mean
- Practice Literature in English Test
- Scoring Your Subject Test
- Evaluating Your Performance
- Answer Sheet
File size: 904.94 KB
Number of pages: 84