This free GRE General Test practice book contains one actual, full-length paper-based GRE General Test, test-taking strategies, sample verbal and quantitative questions with explanations, sample analytical writing topics, scored sample essays and reader commentary.
The GRE General Test is designed to help graduate school admission committees and fellowship sponsors assess the qualifications of applicants to their programs. It measures verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing skills that you have acquired over a long period of time.
Table of Contents
- Purpose of the GRE General Test
- Structure of the GRE General Test
- Scores Reported
- Preparing for the GRE General Test
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Review of the Verbal Section
- Review of the Quantitative Section
- Review of the Analytical Writing Section
- Taking the Practice GRE General Test
- Evaluating Your Performance
- Practice GRE General Test