Free GRE Chemistry Test Practice Book. This free GRE practice book contains one actual, full-length GRE Chemistry Test and test-taking strategies. You can become familiar with test structure, content, test instructions and answering procedures.
The test consists of approximately 130 multiple-choice questions. Test questions are constructed to simplify mathematical manipulations. As a result, neither calculators nor tables of logarithms are needed. If the solution to a problem requires the use of logarithms, the necessary values are included with the question.
Table of Contents
- Purpose of the GRE Subject Tests
- Development of the Subject Tests
- Content of the Chemistry Test
- Preparing for a Subject Test
- Test-Taking Strategies
- What Your Scores Mean
- Practice Chemistry Test
- Scoring Your Subject Test
- Evaluating Your Performance
- Answer Sheet
File size: 1.47 MB
Number of pages: 59