This free eBook from DB2 on Campus book series, “Getting started with Data Warehousing”, is for enthusiasts of data warehousing who have limited exposure to databases and would like to learn data warehousing concepts end-to-end. Learn what Data Warehousing is all about and practice using hands-on exercises.
This book intends to help professionals understand the main concepts and get started with data warehousing. The book aims to maintain an optimal blend of depth and breadth of information, and includes practical examples and scenarios.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Data Warehouse Architecture and Design
- Hardware Design Considerations
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL)
- Using the Data Warehouse for Business Intelligence
- A Day in the Life of Information (an End to End Case Study)
- Data Warehouse Maintenance
- A Few Words about the Future
Publisher: IBM Corporation
File size: 3.13 MB
Number of pages: 157