The objective of this book is to provide an up-to-date and state-of-the-art coverage of diverse aspects related to adaptive control theory, methodologies and applications. These include various robust techniques, performance enhancement techniques, techniques with less a-priori knowledge, nonlinear adaptive control techniques and intelligent adaptive techniques.
There are several themes in this book which instance both the maturity and the novelty of the general adaptive control. The book consists of 17 Chapters. Each chapter is introduced by a brief preamble providing the background and objectives of subject matter. The experiment results are presented in considerable detail in order to facilitate the comprehension of the theoretical development, as well as to increase sensitivity of applications in practical problems.
Table of Contents
- An Adaptive Control for a Free-Floating Space Robot by Using Inverted Chain Approach
- On-line Parameters Estimation with Application to Electrical Drives
- A New Frequency Dependent Approach to Model Validation
- Fast Particle Filters and Their Applications to Adaptive Control in Change-Point ARX Models and Robotics
- An Adaptive Controller Design for Flexible-joint Electrically-driven Robots With Consideration of Time-Varying Uncertainties
- Global Feed-Forward Adaptive Fuzzy Control of Uncertain MIMO Nonlinear Systems
- Function Approximation-based Sliding Mode Adaptive Control for Time-varying Uncertain Nonlinear Systems
- Model Reference Adaptive Control for Robotic Manipulation with Kalman Active Observers
- Triggering Adaptive Automation in Naval Command and Control
- Advances in Parameter Estimation and Performance Improvement in Adaptive Control
- Estimation and Control of Stochastic Systems under Discounted Criterion
- Lipschitzian Parameterization-Based Approach for Adaptive Controls of Nonlinear Dynamic Systems with Nonlinearly Parameterized Uncertainties: A Theoretical Framework and Its Applications
- Model-free Adaptive Control in Frequency Domain: Application to Mechanical Ventilation
- Adaptive Control Design for Uncertain and Constrained Vehicle Yaw Dynamics
- A Design of Discrete-Time Indirect Multivariable MRACS with Structural Estimation of Interactor
- Adaptive Control in Wireless Networks
- Adaptive Control Methodology for High-performance Low-power VLSI Design
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 30.31 MB
Number of pages: 334
Link: Download or read online.