Free online book “Project Management from Simple to Complex” from Flat World Knowledge. In a world that is becoming more virtual, more global, and more complex, the project manager’s ability to function in this environment becomes critical to the success of the project.
Project Management from Simple to Complex explores project management within this complex, virtual, and global environment. This is not a standard textbook that was adapted to the new publishing paradigm but was designed from the beginning to utilize its capabilities.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Profiling
- Project Phases and Organization
- Understanding and Meeting Client Expectations
- Working with People on Projects
- Communication Technologies
- Starting a Project
- Project Time Management
- Estimating and Managing Costs
- Managing Project Quality
- Managing Project Risk
- Project Procurement and Closure
Number of pages: 242
Link: Read online.