“The Facebook Privacy Guide: The essential guide to managing your personal privacy on the world’s largest social network” by Mike Halsey MVP. In this guide he’ll talk you through the privacy problems with Facebook, what to look out for to keep your personal information safe, and how easy it is to keep yourself safe when you’re using the service.
The book covers topics including how to create secure usernames and passwords and how to identify and avoid malware and virus threats, as well as a full guide to all the privacy settings on Facebook, what they mean and how you can make sure that your personal information remains personal.
Most pages also include Quick Tips with all the essential information you need to make sure your privacy settings on Facebook are set correctly, and that you’re personal information is being abused by advertisers or stolen by criminals.
Table of Contents
- Why is Privacy Important?
- What is Internet privacy and why is it important?
- Everyday Security
- Setting safe and secure usernames and passwords
- Setting up Facebook Privacy
- The essential guide to Facebook privacy
- Managing your Friends
- How to manage your own privacy with your online friends
- Identifying Malware Threats
File size: 2.65 MB
Number of pages: 36