Download this free 336 page ebook “Moving to Microsoft Visual Studio 2010” from Microsoft in pdf or xps formats.
The book is not a language primer, a language reference, or a single technology book. It’s a book that will help professional developers move from previous versions of Visual Studio (starting with 2003 and on up). It will cover the features of Visual Studio 2010 through an application. It will go through a lot of the exciting new language features and new versions of the most popular technologies without putting the emphasis on the technologies themselves. It will instead put the emphasis on how you would get to those new tools and features from Visual Studio 2010.
Table of Contents
- From 2003 to 2010: Business Logic and Data
- From 2003 to 2010: Designing the Look and Feel
- From 2003 to 2010: Debugging an Application
- From 2003 to 2010: Deploying an Application
- From 2005 to 2010: Business Logic and Data
- From 2005 to 2010: Designing the Look and Feel
- From 2008 to 2010: Business Logic and Data
- From 2008 to 2010: Designing the Look and Feel
- From 2008 to 2010: Debugging an Application