“Mobile Developer’s Guide To The Galaxy, 10th anniversary edition” provides an overview on the different mobile technologies and platforms.
Welcome to the 10th anniversary edition of our Mobile Developers Guide To The Galaxy! We introduced the first version of this overview of mobile technology exactly 3 years ago, at Mobile World Congress 2009. And we are flattered to see that it has grown from a thin brochure into a small book, and become one of the best-known publications about app development.
Table of Contents
- An Overview Of Application Platforms
- Programming Android Apps
- Programming bada Apps
- Programming Native BlackBerry Apps
- Programming Flash Apps
- Programming iOS Apps
- Programming J2ME / Java ME Apps
- Programming Qt Apps
- Programming Symbian Apps
- Programming Windows Phone Apps
- Programming Windows 8 Apps
- Programming Mobile Widgets
- Programming With Cross-Platform Tools
- Creating Mobile Websites
- Developing Accessible Apps
- Implementing Rich Media
- Implementing Location-Based Services
- Implementing Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Implementing Haptic Vibration
- Implementing Security Measures
- Testing Your Application
- Now What – Which Environment Should I Use?
Publisher: Enough Software GmbH.
File size: 1.25 MB
Number of pages: 207