Microsoft Press is offering “Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anywhere, Anytime” by Katherine Murray for free in multiple formats.
Office 365 is Microsoft’s smart and simple answer to cloud computing. Using the various programs in Office 365, you can do all the tasks you’re used to doing in your favorite Office applications—write documents, create presentations,
check email, manage your calendar, crunch numbers, and more—and then share what you create in real time on a team site, design and publish a website, and even create and host live online meetings while you’re traveling on the train, sitting in a coffee shop, or dialing in on your phone. This book shows you how you can use cloud computing—and specifically, Office 365—to get more done, collaborate more easily, and work more flexibly than you ever have before.
This book is all about cloud solutions for small businesses, focusing on the core software services (Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office Web Apps, and Microsoft Lync), and demonstrating ways you can create, manage, and lead teams effectively using the communications and collaborative online tools.
Table of Contents
- What’s Happening with the World of Work?
- Getting Started with Office 365
- Administering an Office 365 Account
- What Your Team Can Do with Office 365
- Creating Your Team Site with SharePoint Online
- Posting, Sharing, and Managing Files
- Adding and Managing Workflows
- Working with Office 2010 Web Apps
- Going Mobile with Office 365
- Email and Organize with Office 365
- Talking It Over with Microsoft Lync
- Designing Your Public Website
- Integrating All Parts of Office 365
Format(s): PDF, epub, mobi
File size: 21 MB(pdf)
Number of pages: 337