Free 122 page eBook “How to build a web site from A to Z” from Your Inspiration Web. This book focus on clients, invoices, drafts as well as on other thing and is highly recommended, especially if you’re new to all of this, and you will be able to learn about new theoretical notions as well as being able to learn how to work in an organized way.
If instead you’re a professional, you can always find it helpful to discover other techniques. The articles in this guide will be published on a weekly basis: this means that our course will continue for the next ten weeks.
“There isn’t a specific and limited topic: it will range on all those are the steps that are generally carried out in developing a web project, the first meeting with the client and the drafting of the brief, to the final check to do before you launch the site online. Quotation,Contract, inspiration, design, development, SEO … a complete overview of everything you need to know before, during and after the building of a site.”
Table of Contents
- How to understand the client’s needs on the first encounter
- How to avoid future thoughts from the customer
- How to develop and organize the structure of a website
- How to find inspiration and design the layout of a website
- How to present the graphic draft to the client
- How to design the internal pages after the layout is approved
- How to export a psd into xhtml and css without losing your soul
- How to index a website without being an seo expert
- How to make sure of not having committed errors before launching the website online
File size: 5.02 MB
Number of pages: 122