Free eBook “Economic aspects and business models of Free Software” by Free Technology Academy. This course book is focused on the study of Free Software in relation with the private sector and related economic aspects.
We analyse the software industry from an economic perspective: how it was affected by software licensed under free conditions and what is its potential for the future. On the other hand, we study how to use Free Software in the private sector, from a development view but also in implementation and migration.
Table of Contents
- Basic notions of economics
- The software market
- Software as a business
- Business models with free software
- Developing free software in companies
- Strategies of free software as a business
- Free software, a new economic model?
Format(s): PDF, Docbook
File size: 3.00 MB
Number of pages: 221