Free eBook offer “Business Process Management Basics For Dummies” from Software AG. This book will help you understand what BPM is really all about.
Whether you are a business manager or an Information Technology practitioner, this book will provide valuable information about what BPM can do for you—and how to apply it. This book includes: Core concepts and practical ideas, a primer for getting started with BPM, a step-by-step guide for implementing BPM successfully, a compilation of resources that you can go to for additional help or continued education.
Table of Contents
- Defining Business Process Management (BPM)
- The Business Drivers of BPM
- The Functional Goals of BPM
- The Business, Process, and Management Architectures of BPM
- The Technology Architecture of BPM
- Getting There from Here
- Ten Best Practices of BPM
- Ten BPM Pitfalls to Avoid
File size: 2.31 MB
Number of pages: 78