Free eBook “A Guide to Claims-Based Identity and Access Control: Authentication and Authorizationfor Services and the Web” from Microsoft.
This book gives you enough information to evaluate claims-based identity as a possible option when you’re planning a new application or making changes to an existing one. It is intended for any architect, developer, or information technology (IT) professional who designs, builds, or operates Web applications and services that require identity information about their users. Although applications that use claimsbased identity exist on many platforms, this book is written for people who work with Windows-based systems. You should be familiar with the Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and Microsoft Visual C#.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction to Claims
- Claims-Based Architectures
- Claims-Based Single Sign-On for the Web
- Federated Identity for Web Applications
- Federated Identity for Web Services
- Federated Identity with Multiple Partners
File size: 1.82 MB
Number of pages: 88