You can read the full text of “The Zen Approach to Project Management: Working from Your Center to Balance Expectations and Performance” online for free in Google Books.
The Zen approach to Project Management brings together sound wisdom, a nuts-and-bolts grasp of practicalities, and original insights. It’s the Zen that’s been missing in all too many of today’s business books, and George Pitagorsky is the master we’ve needed. Daniel Goleman, author Social Intelligence.
Table of Contents
- Managing Your Projects Wisely
- Pushing Back to Negotiate
- Avoiding Risk Management Avoidance
- Delivering Quality Results
- Quality Performance and People
- To Perfect the Outcome Perfect the Process
- The Balance between Structure and Flexibility
- Workings in Teams
- Managing from Your Center
- How to Manage Projects
- What is Zen? Historical Perspective
Number of pages: 272
Link: Read online.