This is the user manual for the Digimaker developers. It covers all aspects of how to develop solutions with Digimaker technology; from page requirements, handlers, config files, resource files, roles to helper classes.
It contains both step-by-step instructions for performing Content Management tasks, as well as general tips and guidelines for contributing Content to your web site. Developers should refer this Manual in the future as a general refresher or to answer specific questions.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to ASP .NET
- Digimaker Application Architecture
- Key Concepts for Web Development Using SiteBuilder
- Master Pages
- Settin up a Website – Digimaker Server Manager
- SiteBuilder WebControls Content ToolKit
- Additional Helper Classes
- SiteBuilder Content
- Digimaker Business Layer & DAL
- Extending the Data Model – Advanced Forms
File size: 6.12 MB
Number of pages: 291