You will find the entire Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) Pattern catalog from the book Core J2EE Patterns: Best Practices and Design Strategies authored by architects from the Sun Java Center.
It presents a complete catalog of J2EE patterns encapsulating proven and recommended designs for common J2EE-related problems, organized into presentation tier, business tier and integration tier solutions. Presentation tier patterns describe solutions involving JSP and servlets; business tier patterns describe solutions involving EJB; and integration tier patterns describe solutions involving JDBC and Java Messaging Service (JMS). The book also identifies bad practices to be avoided. Finally, it presents an end-to-end multi-tier case study covering every stage of enterprise development.
Table of Contents
- J2EE Pattern Catalog with 21 patterns–fully revised and newly documented patterns providing proven solutions for enterprise applications
- Design strategies for the presentation tier, business tier, and integration tier
- Coverage of servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, and Web Services
- J2EE technology bad practices
- Refactorings to improve existing designs using patterns
- Fully illustrated with UML diagrams
- Extensive sample code for patterns, strategies, and refactorings
Link: Read online.