Free 119 page ebook “Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk” by Canol Gökel. This book intends to teach you the basics of programming using GNU Smalltalk programming language.
GNU Smalltalk is an implementation of the Smalltalk-80 programming language and Smalltalk family is in general a little bit different than other common programming languages like C or Java. So, we will apply a different approach to teach you programming compared to other computer programming books out there.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Programming World
- Introduction to GNU Smalltalk
- Objects, Messages and Classes: Part I
- Controlling the Flow of Execution
- Objects, Messages and Classes: Part II
- What to Do Next
Format(s): PDF, odt
File size: 594 KB
Number of pages: 130