Free book Classical Electrodynamics and Theory of Relativity by Ruslan Sharipov is available in pdf format.
This book is a manual for the course of electrodynamics and theory of relativity. It is recommended primarily for students of mathematical departments. This defines its style: I use elements of vectorial and tensorial analysis, differential geometry, and theory of distributions in it.
Table of Contents
- Electrostatics And Magnetostatics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Special Theory Of Relativity
- Lagrangian Formalism In Theory Of Relativity
- General Theory Of Relativity
File size: 843 KB
Number of pages: 163