A completely updated version of the bestselling first edition, this book is a real world field guide that details the design and deployment of MetaFrame XP environments.
This book is the latest edition of the number one source for real world, technical information about MetaFrame XP, including Feature Release 2 (on both Windows 2000 and Windows NT 4.0).
Table of Contents
- Server Architecture
- Network Architecture
- Application Strategies and Installation
- Creating the User Environment
- Server Sizing and Performance Optimization
- Integration with Novell Netware
- User Access Methods and Client Devices
- Deploying and Configuring ICA Clients
- Building Web Portals with NFuse Classic 1.7
- MetaFrame XP Server Deployment in the Enterprise
- MetaFrame 1.8 Migration and Integration
- MetaFrame XP Server Management and Maintenance
- Ensuring Availability and System Redund
Link: Read online.