This guide provides caching guidance for developers and architects using the Microsoft .NET Framework. It introduces the concepts involved in caching, discusses the technologies that can be used to provide caching facilities, and describes the mechanisms you should use implement to cache data in a distributed application.
This guide provides information about designing, developing, and maintaining a caching mechanism for developers building Microsoft .NET distributed applications. It is aimed at architects and lead developers who are designing and implementing caching within enterprise applications. After reading this guide, you will be well-equipped to determine the best caching technology and technique for your applications needs.
- Understanding Caching Concepts
- Understanding Caching Technologies
- Caching in Distributed Applications
- Caching .NET Framework Elements
- Managing the Contents of a Cache
- Understanding Advanced Caching Issues