Download this free eBook “Business Information Management Exercises – Solutions to Hands on Exercises” in pdf format. This is the exercise book for Business Information Management.
Each chapter provides a comprehensive coverage of relevant theory concepts followed by review questions, and/or case studies and worked examples. Many practical examples are included to illustrate the data analysis concepts. These exercises should help students acquire hands on skills, prepare for assessment and solve types of problems encountered in employment.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Information Management
- Relational Data Model and SQL
- Data Definition in SQL
- Advanced Selection Queries
- Joining Tables
- Functions, Aggregate and Group-set Functions
- Information Security Management
File size: 1.90 MB
Number of pages: 39