Download “An Idiot’s Guide To Photoshop: Part 2”, from MakeUseOf.com, in pdf format. The guide has two parts, each authored by different people.
You don’t have to know every single tool or item in Photoshop to become a good designer. Of course, the more you know the better, but the most important is your creativity. It’s all about playing with colors, layout, objects, etc. basically, everything which a mind perceives. And in these series of MakeUseOf.com Photoshop Guides you’re going to learn the most crucial tools and tips to help yourself on the way to becoming a Photoshop guru.
Table of Contents
- Opening a Digital Image/Photo in Photoshop
- Changing/removing the Background
- How to Whiten Teeth?
- Using the Clone Tool
- Using the Gradient Tool
- Adding effects like Outer Glow, Inner Glow and Color Overlay
- Creating simple cloud effects on a background
- Using Hue/Saturation
- Adding a tattoo to your photo
- Using Custom Shapes
- How to make an image Black and White?
- How to make a Reflection?
- How to align an object to the ideal center?
- Using the Liquify tool
Format(s): PDF, ePub
File size: 3.32 MB
Number of pages: 32