The work on hand is a sum of knowledge of several authors that contributed in various different aspects of sonar technology. This book intends therefore to give a broad overview of the advances in sonar technology of the last years that resulted from the research effort of the authors in both sonar systems and its applications.
It is destined to scientist and engineers from a variety of backgrounds and, hopefully, even those that never had contact with sonar technology before will find an easy entrance in the topics and principles exposed here.
Table of Contents
- Simulation and 3D Reconstruction of Side-Looking Sonar Images
- Synthetic Aperture Techniques for Sonar Systems
- Motion Compensation in High Resolution Synthetic Aperture Sonar (SAS) Images
- Ensemble Averaging and Resolution Enhancement of Digital Radar and Sonar Signals
- Independent Component Analysis for Passive Sonar Signal Processing
- From Statistical Detection to Decision Fusion: Detection of Underwater Mines in High Resolution SAS Images
- Multi-Sonar Integration and the Advent of Senor Intelligence
- On the Benefits of Using Both Dual Frequency Side Scan Sonar and Optical Signatures for the Discrimination of Coral Reef Benthic Communities
- Outdoor Sonar Sensing
- Mobile Robot Localization using Particle Filters and Sonar Sensors
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 15.93 MB
Number of pages: 450
Link: Download or read online.