Adaptive control has been a remarkable field for industrial and academic research since 1950s. Since more and more adaptive algorithms are applied in various control applications, it is becoming very important for practical implementation.
As it can be confirmed from the increasing number of conferences and journals on adaptive control topics, it is certain that the adaptive control is a significant guidance for technology development. The authors the chapters in this book are professionals in their areas and their recent research results are presented in this book which will also provide new ideas for improved performance of various control application problems.
Table of Contents
- Automatic 3D Model Generation based on a Matching of Adaptive Control Points
- Adaptive Estimation and Control for Systems with Parametric and Nonparametric Uncertainties
- Adaptive Output Regulation of Unknown Linear Systems with Unknown Exosystems
- Output Feedback Direct Adaptive Control for a Two-Link Flexible Robot Subject to Parameter Changes
- Discrete Model Matching Adaptive Control for Potentially Inversely Non-Stable Continuous-Time Plants by Using Multirate Sampling
- Hybrid Schemes for Adaptive Control Strategies
- Adaptive Control for Systems with Randomly Missing Measurements in a Network Environment
- Adaptive Control Based On Neural Network
- Adaptive Control of the Electrical Drives with the Elastic Coupling using Kalman Filter
- Adaptive Control of Dynamic Systems with Sandwiched Hysteresis Based on Neural Estimator
- High-Speed Adaptive Control Technique Based on Steepest Descent Method for Adaptive Chromatic Dispersion Compensation in Optical Communications
- Adaptive Control of Piezoelectric Actuators with Unknown Hysteresis
- On the Adaptive Tracking Control of 3-D Overhead Crane Systems
- Adaptive Inverse Optimal Control of a Magnetic Levitation System
- Adaptive Precision Geolocation Algorithm with Multiple Model Uncertainties
- Adaptive Control for a Class of Non-affine Nonlinear Systems via Neural Networks
Format(s): PDF, HTML
File size: 12.80 MB
Number of pages: 372
Link: Download or read online.