Download a pdf copy of “A Quick and Gentle Guide to Constraint Logic Programming via ECLiPSe”, written by Antoni Niederlinski.
The book is an introductory and down-to-earth presentation of Constraint Logic Programming (CLP), an exciting software paradigm, more and more popular for solving combinatorial as well as continuous constraint satisfaction problems and constraint optimization problems. It is based on the popular, intensively supported and documented ECLiPSe platform, freely available under Cisco-style Mozilla Public License.
Table of Contents
- In the beginning was Prolog
- CLP with elementary constraints for feasible solutions
- CLP with global constraints for feasible solutions
- CLP with elementary constraints for optimal solutions
- CLP with global constraints for optimal solutions
- CLP for continuous variables
File size: 6.94 MB
Number of pages: 454